Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Kickback


I just picked up a copy of the new Spenser novel at the Denver Public Library the other day.   Although the original author, Robert Parker, passed away a few years ago, a mystery writer named Ace Atkins is continuing on the series.  And I must say, I think he is doing a pretty good job of it, although I don't know if other people feel the same way.  I was able to get a copy of this book from the library right away. However, in the case of The English Spy, the new novel by Daniel Silva, which came out around the same time, I find myself number 2000 or so on the waiting list.  Of course, who cares what other people think.  There are actually some people - and I know this is hard to believe - who don't like this Blog.  Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment