Thursday, September 8, 2016

The Dog Of The Week


Yes - this has indeed become a regular feature.  Now that I am taking the bus to work each morning and then walking the 3 miles to Denver's Union Station to the light rail stop in the evenings, I am seeing a lot of dogs tied up in front of stores, bars, and restaurants, while their hipster owners are inside living the good life.  I took the above photograph in front of or close to Dos Santos, a relatively new taco bar on 17th Street.  I perused one of the menus that was on an outside table, and a young woman sitting nearby told me the food was really good.  Although Taco Bell is much cheaper, a hipster like me needs to be with his fellow hipsters, right?  I'll definitely give the place a try one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment