Friday, September 23, 2016

The Wrong Side Of Goodbye


I just finished an advance reading copy of Michael Connelly's new book "The Wrong Side of Goodbye," which I received form Randy, the Hachette Book rep here in Denver.  The book will not be released to bookstore's for another month, but I advise you to reserve a copy at your local bookstore or public library now.  It is a great read, and features the further adventures of Harry Bosch, former Los Angeles police detective, as he works on both a case as a private investigator and also on a case as a volunteer with a small city police department.  The only downside is that I read the book in less than a week, which is pretty fast for me.  Now I will have to wait another 6 months or so to read the next installment.  Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment