Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Stormy Weather


I arrived in Stuart, Florida this past Thursday morning and was able to get to the beach later that day.  The weather was overcast and very windy almost the entire time I was there.  It made for a very dramatic scene at the beach, however, with the waves constantly crashing against the shore.  Not too many people were actually on the beach, although the woman at Stuart Beach in the photograph above sure seemed to be enjoying it.  In any case, I was down there to fix up the condo my sister Susan and I inherited from my mother, in order to increase our chances of renting it for the season (January through March), and so I was not planning to do any beach walking anyway.  Besides, it would mess up what is left of my hair.  Can't have that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment