Sunday, November 19, 2017

A Fluffle Of Bunnies





I took my sister Susan to the Medical Center of the Rockies in Loveland, Colorado the other day to visit my brother-in-law George - who is recovering quite nicely, thank goodness - and spotted the bunny rabbit on the left hanging out in the parking lot.  He didn't seem especially fearful of us, and let me snap the photograph before he moved on.







It reminded me of the rabbits in the front yard of the beach house in Cannon Beach, Oregon where my cousin John and his wife Barb hold the Hoyt Family Reunion every so often (see photo on right). Even though Barb pays a woman to tend the garden in that front year, and the rabbits feast on it incessantly, she still likes to feed the rabbits and makes sure they stay around.  Just shows what you can get away with when you are cute, and I should know.

No comments:

Post a Comment