Thursday, November 30, 2017

Museings About Fuzzy's



I took the above photograph (with Blackberry the dog patiently waiting for a walk in the background) from the living room of my sister Susan and brother-in-law George's townhouse in Fort Collins, Colorado. George is re-cooperating from a major operation in a hospital in nearby Loveland, and my sister Susan and I had just gotten back from dining at a Mexican restaurant called Fuzzy's after a visit to the hospital.  I must say I was not impressed.  I ordered the ground beef burrito with beans, and was surprised to find that it had plenty of beans, but very little ground beef.  That makes it a definite skip in my book. The nurse at the hospital recommended the place highly, and I was expecting a great meal.  But no.  Susan and I were wondering why they called the place Fuzzy's before we walked in the place, and now we know.  The ingredients in their meals are all a bit fuzzy.  Order only if you don't mind disappointment, like true White Sox fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment