Saturday, November 25, 2017

Burgers And Beers At Pappy's Corner Pub!



I drove up to Fort Collins once again last night to take my sister Susan to visit her husband George at the hospital, where he is slowly recovering from a very serious operation.  George seemed to be doing a little bit better today, which really cheered up my sister.  Afterwards she treated me to burgers and beers at Pappy's Corner Pub, located just across the street from her townhouse complex in southwest Fort Collins, Colorado. I must say, the place was pretty crowded and even had live entertainment, as seen in the above photograph. The burgers were pretty good, too. It is by far the liveliest spot in the neighborhood.  If you happen to be in Fort Collins, I definitely recommend you stop by.

No comments:

Post a Comment