Wednesday, November 15, 2017

The Goods!



I took the above photograph of The Goods yesterday morning through the interior glass door that connects with the bookstore where I work.  I was in The Goods with my friend Valarie this past Saturday evening, while the Denver Film Festival was taking place in the complex, and the place was packed.  However, most weekdays at lunch hour the place seems pretty empty, unless the weather is nice and people decide to have lunch out on the patio.  I hope they stay around, since it is a nice amenity to have a restaurant next door for people visit after browsing at the store.  Originally the place was called Silvi's Kitchen, then Udi's , then The Good Son, and now The Goods.   I must say the foot traffic on this part of Denver's East Colfax Avenue is not very high unless you count the high school kids from across the street or the homeless, and I don't that is The Goods target market.  I myself say you can never go wrong with free drink coupons - you'll have the hipsters pouring in.

No comments:

Post a Comment