Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Back To Nostalgia!



Lately I have been driving up to Fort Collins after work each day to take my sister Susan to the hospital where her husband George is recuperating from major surgery.  And so it is kind of hard to take the time to find good Blog subjects to photograph.  Therefore, I am resorting to using some of the photographs from the family photo album, such as the one above of my mother Mary preparing for an Easter dinner in the dining room of our house in the south side Chicago Brainerd neighborhood back in 1957.  My mother just loved that house, and I think her pride shows through in this photograph.  And no, I was not the one who took this photograph.  I would have been 4 years old, and although a very bright child, my interest had not yet turned to photography.  I think that began when I was 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment