Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Denver Zoo Nostalgia



It has been a pretty busy six weeks for me, and so I have not had time to get to the Denver Zoo for quite a while.  And even if I will have some free time over the holiday weekend, the weather forecast is for snow and  frigid temperatures, so I don't imagine many of the animals will be frolicking out in the fresh air.  Therefore I am forced to post an oldie but goody - a tiger gazing calmly at me from the confines of the old tiger compound.  This past year the Denver Zoo built a new facility for these animals, and have been hyping it as a place that will let you get up close and personal with the tigers.  I myself have found just the opposite - they are now able to climb up to a ledge and completely disappear from view for hours at a time.  Evidently zoo designers are not zoo goers.  I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment