Tuesday, December 12, 2017

The End Of The Line For Hillary



Hillary Clinton made an appearance yesterday at the local Denver bookstore where I work to sign copies of her new book What Happened.  Since I didn't buy a copy, I wasn't able to take a photograph of her this time, but I was able to take a photograph of Derek, a fellow bookstore employee who's job was to hold a sign letting people know where the end of the line to see Hillary was located.  Hillary was signing books on the bottom level of the store, which is where my office is located, and so I had to wait until the Secret Service went through the area with a secret service dog before I could enter my office.  The only problem was that the bathrooms, also located on the lower level, were off limit for the entire signing.  It was a very long 5 hours, let me tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment