Thursday, December 28, 2017

Dinner With Mark At Pepper Asian Bistro



I had dinner with my friend Mark - who works at the University of Denver's Anderson Academic Commons (the library) - last night at Pepper Asian Bistro, the Chinese restaurant just down the street from the bookstore where I work. Mark tells me he is planning to visit the UK again this coming April, making his base of operations in Leeds.  I myself know nothing about Leeds, but Mark is looking forward to visiting friends there and going to soccer games in both Leeds and Newcastle (Mark is still obsessed with soccer, of course).  Pepper is a really nice restaurant, and both of us enjoyed our entrees - Mongolian beef for me and tofu with garlic sauce for Mark.  Yes! Tofu!  You're a better man than I am, Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment