Friday, December 1, 2017

It's The Christmas Season!



Today, believe it or not, is December 1st, which means whether you want it to be or not, the Christmas season is upon us.  And to get into the spirit of things, I headed to Old Town Fort Collins last night after taking my sister home from visiting her husband George in a nearby rehabilitation center, and took the above photograph.  They decorate downtown Fort Collins to the nines during the holidays, and it really puts you in the holiday mood.  Of course, it was damn cold out last night,, so there weren't too many people out on the streets, but I assume they were all tucked away in the many restaurants and bars in the area. But since I had to get back to Denver, I didn't bother to check.   Probably for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment