Friday, December 15, 2017

The December Mutts Of The Month



The December Mutts of the Month are none other than Blackberry (on the left) and Tutu (on the right) in the above diptych .  I know they were also the November Mutts of the Month, but it has been cold in Denver lately.  Because of this, people are not walking their dogs to the bookstore where I work, which is where I find the best photo opportunities.  In any case, since I am driving up to Fort Collins almost every afternoon these days, they are awfully convenient to photograph, and are seen here in the kitchen of my sister Susan and brother-in-law George's townhouse, where they are cordoned off to prevent them from depositing any early Christmas gifts behind the furniture.  And you ask why I don't have any pets?

No comments:

Post a Comment