Friday, December 25, 2020

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas Everyone! No doubt it will be a lot less festive for us all this year due to the coronavirus, but on the bright side, 2020 is almost over and next year we have been promised the coronavirus vaccine for all who want it. Perhaps 2021 might turn out to be an almost normal year, after the first few months. To celebrate this holiday, I am posting the cover photo on my Christmas card for this year, featuring, from left to right, my father Nelson, dog Irma, my brother-in-law George, sister Susan, and mother Mary, with me in the front looking as perplexed as usual. The photo of my mother and father are from the Christmas of 1963, and Susan and George's are from the 1990s (I think). My parents and George have passed away, and Susan says she will kill me if I take any more photographs of her (and since she once came after me with a knife when I tried to snap a photo of her, I suspect she means it). Therefore, I am the only one in the photo in "real time." And looking as youthful as ever, I might add. Have a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment