Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Scary Times Indeed...


As I was driving through Boulder the other afternoon, I couldn't help but notice the two women in the photograph above carrying Election Fraud signs, which made me ponder the fact that President Donald Trump's claims of a fraudulent election are wholeheartedly accepted as fact by his base, despite not a shred of evidence. So much so that I suspect his supporters would not object to the election results being overturned by Republican state legislators, the Supreme Court, or for that matter, by armed insurrection, which of course would result in the end of democracy in America. Over 72 million people voted for Trump, and it is almost certain that when Trump leaves office, he will partner with a right wing cable channel and continue to stir up anger and outrage among his supporters on a daily basis. God knows how that will turn out. Not well, I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment