Wednesday, December 16, 2020

The December Mutt Of The Month


I took the above photograph of the December Mutt of the Month when I was up in Boulder, Colorado last week. The poor dog was patiently waiting for it's owner and her friend to get done texting and continue with it's walk. They were sitting at a picnic table in front of a restaurant, but did not seem to be eating or drinking anything. Were they there just for emergency texting, or is the service especially slow at that particular restaurant? Boulder is a pretty laid back place, after all.  Perhaps they were texting the hostess in the hope of getting some service. Of course, I suppose I could have walked over and asked them about it, and I am sure they wouldn't have taken any offense. After all, people in Boulder are known for being very friendly, as well as being laid back.

No comments:

Post a Comment