Thursday, December 10, 2020

Ratio Is Ready!


Yesterday the temperature reached 68 degrees here in Denver, and since the weather was predicted to get cold and snowy in the coming days, I decided to take a late afternoon bike ride while I still could. I headed first to Lower Downtown Denver (LoDo) and from there to the River North (RiNo) district (and don't you just love all the acronyms they give neighborhoods these days). Along the way, I took the above self-portrait of myself in front of Ratio, a popular RiNo brewpub. Indoor dining has been banned for the foreseeable future due to the surge in coronavirus cases, but Ratio has all kinds of tables set up for those hearty souls who don't mind sitting outside in the cold. Up until now, the weather has been fairly nice, but I have to wonder how many people will want to sit outside drinking beer when the snow starts falling around them. Even I would have to draw the line at that. Beer is beer, but cold is cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment