Friday, August 20, 2021

Campaigning With Blackberry For Top Dog








I took the photograph on the left of my sister Susan's dog Blackberry at Odell Brewery's patio/beer garden in Fort Collins, Colorado a few weeks ago. My sister Susan and I have been stopping there several times a week this summer after I get done taking her on her errands. I have entered Blackberry in the brewery's Top Dog contest, and Blackberry has been doing her best to win the title by trying to greet every person there. She loves adoration, and no doubt feels it is only her just due. However, the top 15 finalists invited to the judging on Odell's patio September 25th will be chosen by the most money they raise for the Northern Colorado Wildlife Center. I don't think Blackberry has a chance of doing that, but there will be a 16th dog chosen for being a social media standout, and I think Blackberry is smoozing at all the tables in hopes of being that dog. One suggestion Blackberry: visit a hairdresser and touch up that gray. Check out Blackberry's profile at https://www.mightycause.com/story/Za9abg.  

No comments:

Post a Comment