Sunday, December 19, 2021

One Weird Bathroom...


I have been up in Fort Collins, Colorado a lot lately, helping out my sister Susan. I have been sleeping on the floor in the kitchen, right next to the heating vent (the living room sofa is just too damn uncomfortable, and that living room, to me, is too damn cold. That's not weird, right?). But what really strikes me is the bathroom on the first floor, as seen in the photograph above, which I have been using while staying here. Every wall surface is covered with photos and drawings, not to mention my reflection in the mirror (find my face in the photo and you could win a big prize, although I get to define what a "big prize" is). Is this the bathroom of a true eccentric, or what? And I have absolutely no problem with true eccentrics. Actually, I happen to be one myself. I'm just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment