Tuesday, December 28, 2021

The Natural Areas Of Fort Collins


I took my sister Susan to a doctor's appointment up in Fort Collins the other day. While I waited for her, I took her dog Blackberry for a walk, and discovered a large natural area right behind the building, and a trail running along Spring Creek. Fort Collins is filled with these open spaces, which are accessible to everyone, young and old. I am very impressed with this city, and understand why it has become such a popular destination to live, although this unfortunately brings traffic and higher housing costs. I guess you have to balance out the good with the bad. One of those bad things was the fact that Blackberry wound up with a lot of thistles in her fur, especially on her legs, and it was no joy trying to get her to sit still while I cut them off. Maybe that is why she peed on my carpet so much when she and Susan visited me over the Christmas holiday. A revenge pee. Who woulda thunk it?

No comments:

Post a Comment