Sunday, January 23, 2022

Getting Together With Some Of The Old DU Bookstore Gang


I had brunch with some of the old University of Denver Bookstore gang, who worked at the store before it was outsourced to Follett Higher Education Group back in 2012, and their spouses yesterday afternoon. It was fun getting together with everyone and hearing what they have been doing, and the trips they are planning to take this year. In the photograph above, from left to right, are Jim and his wife Chris, who was the Accounts Payable Assistant at the bookstore; Linda and her husband Darrel, who was the Accounts Payable Supervisor; and Jake and his wife Valarie, who was the Operations Manager for the store. I told them all I intended to photoshop myself into the picture, but I lied. Jim is planning to take part in a biking event through the Alps this year, while Darrel and Linda plan to spend time in Tucson and California. Jake and Valarie plan to visit Paris. Talk about fun times. I myself intend to explore the sights of Fort Collins, Colorado in greater depth than ever before. Eat your hearts out, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment