Friday, September 2, 2022

English Cottages In Wash Park?


Yes! It certainly looks like it to me. Quite often I take my sister Susan's dog Blackberry for a walk along a stretch of Washington Park that has a lot of shade, since Blackberry seems to suffer from the excessive heat we have been having here in Denver lately. Our path leads past the two houses in the photograph above, which share a very large yard right across the street from Washington Park and to me look like cottages from the Cotswolds. Of course, here in the US, these "cottages" seem more like mansions, but very tasteful and discreet. I myself would not mind living in either of these homes. I have thought about knocking on the door of each of these places and making an offer, but I am afraid the offer would be met by a call to the police. Probably best to stick to my nearby condo and avoid prison time. But that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment