Friday, September 16, 2022

Psycho Bunny


I took a walk through the Park Meadows Shopping Mall, located south of Denver in suburban Lone Tree, Wednesday afternoon while waiting for my sister Susan to get done with her hair appointment. I visited the Tattered Cover Bookstore's "pop-up" store, where I was the only customer the entire time I was there (a very bad sign), before walking past the future location of Psycho Bunny, as seen in the above photograph. I am guessing that Psycho Bunny sells bunny rabbits fed with marijuana edibles, in order to make them "psycho." Marijuana edibles are legal here in Colorado, and so I assume it is legal for rabbits, too. Psycho Bunny must feed their rabbits these edibles to the point where they become psycho, and then sell them to eager customers with written instructions on how much edibles to keep them psycho. As a matter of fact, since my sister Susan's dog Blackberry is getting old and slowing down, I am thinking that getting Blackberry a  psycho bunny to play with might just be the ticket to get her more active. I definitely plan to head back to Park Meadows once the store opens.

No comments:

Post a Comment