Thursday, September 1, 2022

The CSU Flower Trial Gardens


I took the photograph above up in Fort Collins a while back at Colorado State University's Flower Trial Gardens. This is a really nice garden located in front of the Colorado State University Center for the Arts, which was originally Fort Collins High School. When I am up in Fort Collins, I often take my sister Susan's dog Blackberry for a walk there. I think Blackberry's favorite smell is the urine of other dogs (her philosophy being you need to stop and smell the urine along the way), but I think she likes the smell of the flowers, too. The place seems to be very popular, with lots of people walking around enjoying the grounds, as well as students walking to and from art and music classes across the street. If you are ever up in Fort Collins, be sure to check it out before the weather turns. After the first snow, it does seem to lose a bit of its cachet. Happily, Blackberry never seems to notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment