Thursday, September 22, 2022

The First Day Of Fall 2022


Today is the first day of fall, and it certainly feels like it here in Denver. It went from sunny and 90 on Tuesday to the 50s and rainy yesterday, with more of the same predicted for today. Yesterday, I bundled up with a sweater and jacket for my walk to the auto repair shop to pick up my car, and noticed that as usual, many people, both on the University of Denver campus and elsewhere, were wearing shorts and tee-shirts to show that you can wear that type of apparel here in Denver year-round, even if it does kill you. It has been like that ever since I moved here in 1981, and you can only just shake your head and move on. I can't even blame California transplants for this one, as much as I would like to. Homegrown insanity without a doubt.


No comments:

Post a Comment