Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Back To Normal At My Condo Building After A Murder


All is back to normal at my condo building across the street from the University of Denver, and seen in the photograph above, after a murder took place in the club room a month ago. A 16 year old was shot and killed during an argument about a pair of $400 sneakers. Our building has a wide variety of tenants, and everyone I have met seems very nice and friendly. The shooting was an isolated incident, and residents have moved on. Nothing else you can do. Stronger gun control laws is the obvious solution, but given the political environment, that is not going to happen. Compromise and reason are no longer valued in Washington, and I suspect this will not change for years to come. One political party's solution would be to arm everyone in the building. I'm sure that would work out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment