Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Crowds, Music, And Beer At New Terrain


It was sunny and warm this past Sunday afternoon, and so my sister Susan and I headed up to New Terrain Brewery in Golden to have a pint and enjoy the day. As far as I can tell, the entire population of Golden had the same idea, too. We were lucky enough to find an open table on the outdoor patio, no doubt helped by the fact that so many people were standing in front of the stage, swaying to the music from a local rock band. The beer was tasty, the crowd in a very good mood, and the band was, well, loud. Very loud. I had to lean over the table to hear whenever Susan said something, which was often. I think from now on we should visit only during the week, when the threat of live music is low. Do I sound like an old foggy or what? Don't answer that.

No comments:

Post a Comment