Saturday, April 15, 2023

The April Mutt Of The Month







I took the photograph of this month's Mutt of the Month at the Golden City Brewery up in Golden, Colorado, which is located in the backyard of a house in the historic district. The dog was looking up from its bowl of beer when I took the shot. I definitely like his or her expression. No doubt a very sympathetic animal you can tell your troubles to. And if it replies to you and gives advice, please get help.








The Golden City Brewery is a very popular place, especially on weekends, and the day my sister Susan and I were there they even had some musical entertainment, as seen in the photograph on the right. When the place first opened, the seating was just in the backyard area, and uncovered. These days, there is a large sheltered area, and the seating now extends along the side of the 1870s era home, too. Pretty soon I suspect the front yard will be filled with tables and chairs, and people will start going through the front door of the house to check it out. And I will be the first in line.

No comments:

Post a Comment