Friday, April 21, 2023

The First Bike Ride Of The Season!






This past Tuesday it was sunny and in the mid-seventies here in Denver, and so I decided it was time for the first bike ride of the season. I headed from my condo across the street from the University of Denver through Washington Park and on to the 16th Street Mall. Since that mall is currently being remodeled, it is not all that great a place to hang out, and so I moved on to Coors Field, where I took the photograph on the left before heading home. The Colorado Rockies, by the way, actually won a baseball game yesterday afternoon 5-0 against the Philadelphia Phillies, after losing eight straight. Is this the beginning of the big turnaround? Is it time to put all your money on the Rox to go all the way? Do you also want to buy a bridge I happen to own while you're at it?

No comments:

Post a Comment