Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Encounters With A (Feline) Voyeur


I was closing the blinds to my den the other night and saw something staring at me from the balcony. It was not a hound from hell with glowing red eyes, as I feared, but just a large cat. The next morning, it was back for another visit, staring into the living room intently. When I approached it with a camera, it backed away, but I was still able to take the photograph above before it went back to its home next door. It didn't cause any harm, so I didn't mind, unlike years ago when my next door neighbors, married students, had a dog that was not toilet trained, and left its calling card several times on my balcony before I put up a make-shift barrier. At least I think it was the dog. Relatively speaking, a large cat is no problem at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment