Wednesday, March 25, 2015

A Nostalgic Photograph of Susan


As I mentioned on this Blog a few days ago, the last time I tried to take a photograph of my sister Susan, she chased me out of her kitchen with a knife.  Which I assume meant she didn't feel like being photographed at that particular moment.  Therefore I am featuring a photograph of her taken a few years back at a restaurant called the Pirates Loft, in Port Salerno, Florida, when cutlery was not an issue.  In the above photograph, she is posing with the pelicans, which would hang out around the docks waiting for the charter boats to come back and provide them with fish remains to eat.  As I recall, Susan often referred to the pelicans as penguins, which confused me a bit at the time.  We are, after all, originally from Chicago, where, as you might or might not know, neither pelicans or penguins are plentiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment