Monday, March 23, 2015

Another Sure Sign Of Spring


The accordion player is back!   Every summer on Friday and Saturday evenings he is sitting in front of the bookstore where I work, playing his accordion for tips - definitely a sign that spring is here and summer is on the way.  I decided to take a photograph of him from the top of the parking garage, looking down, both for artistic reasons, and also - not unimportantly - because  I had no money on me and he would have expected a tip if I took a face front snapshot.  In any case, this perspective gives us a view of his basket, where we see he is indeed earning some bucks with this gig, and even has a CD available for sale.  Perhaps it is time for me to take accordion lessons so I can have another income source during my golden years.  I would only have to walk out the door from my bookstore job and chase the other guy away.  Food for thought, as they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment