Sunday, March 22, 2015

Saturday Night In Fort Collins


I had dinner up in Fort Collins last night with my sister Susan and brother-in-law George.  It was the second weekend in a row I've had dinner with them - this time rib eye steaks cooked on the grill to perfection.  Last weekend, as readers will recall, my sister chased me out of the kitchen with a knife after I took her photograph, and so this weekend, just to play it safe - in case she just wasn't kidding around - I stuck to photographing my brother-in-law and their two dogs.  It is really a shame, but as women get older, many - if not most of them - are reluctant to be photographed.  And if you do, they may not come after you with a knife, but you can see in their eyes that they'd really like to.  The downside of being a photographer, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment