Friday, March 20, 2015

The First Day Of Spring!


Today is the first day of spring.  At last!  However, I have decided to post the above photograph as a reminder that March and April are Denver's snowiest months.  Although the weather over the next few days is predicted to be fairly nice, snow is in the forecast for next week  These days I just hate the snow and cold, although probably not as much as the poor guy in the photo, holding up a sign and looking for spare change from motorists.  I pass him almost every day standing out there on my way home from work each evening. Now that is a hard life.  I don't know about other places, but here in Denver there seems to be a homeless person holding up a sign on every street corner these days.  A sad reality that one hopes can be rectified, considering that the United States is the wealthiest country in the world. We still are, aren't we?  Aren't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment