Sunday, August 30, 2015

Back To Denver!


I got back to Denver a few days ago from a short, but enjoyable trip to Stuart, Florida.  In point of fact, I returned to Denver last Tuesday evening, but I had so many Florida photographs to use that I decided to extend my vacation in cyberspace for a few more days.  I took the photographs above as I walked from Terminal A to Denver International Airport's main building.  It is the one terminal where you can walk instead of take a train, and as you ride the moving sidewalk, Native American plays in the background, letting you know you are in the state where the Sand Creek Massacre took place.  In any case, I am back in Denver now, enjoying the lack of humidity and the hubbub of a fairly large city.  And two jobs.  Let the good times roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment