Friday, August 19, 2016

Dancing In The Streets







Tomorrow night is the annual Dancing In The Streets celebration in Stuart, Florida.  Faithful Blog readers will recall that last year I danced the night away at that event, walking back to my Stuart condo in the wee hours of the morning.  This year, timing issues - not to mention finances - prevented me from attending this year's event.  Which is why instead I am featuring a photograph of my mother Mary and sister Susan, taken years ago in front of an ice cream shop on the very street in downtown Stuart where they will be dancing tomorrow night.   I thought I was being very clever, taking a photo of them in front of that shirt that says "Genuine Antique Person - Been There, Done That, Can't Remember," but now that is starting to describe me. Curses.

No comments:

Post a Comment