Wednesday, May 30, 2018

A Ferrari On The Streets Of Denver?



I was driving home after running an errand Saturday morning, and spotted a Ferrari 458 waiting to make a left turn at the corner of Colorado Boulevard and East Evans Avenue here in South Denver (as seen in the photograph above).  This particular model has a base retail price of $243,000, roughly what my condo would bring if I was crazy enough to sell it.  I am just amazed that someone would pay that kind of money for a car, and even more surprised that Denver actually has a Ferrari dealership.  Not that a Ferrari isn't the perfect choice for grocery store runs.  If you need a quart of milk, you need it quick, and what better way to get there fast than a Ferrari.  I couldn't help but notice that the car was heading in the direction of the University of Denver, which has a reputation for having a wealthy student body.  Could an undergrad be driving that car?  Which gives me an idea. Maybe I should print up bumper stickers that say "My Other Car is a Hyundai" to serve that market. Perhaps I could earn enough to buy my own Ferrari.

No comments:

Post a Comment