Monday, December 17, 2018

A Visit To CSU



After over 30 years, I finally decided to visit the Colorado State University campus up in Fort Collins, Colorado.  I needed to kill some time until I had to pick up my sister Susan after her hair appointment, and so thought that might be fun.  And I must say, I was very impressed - lots of trees, old historic buildings, and a very vibrant student center.  The student center, where the bookstore, food courts, and "Ramskeller" are located, was filled with students, teachers, and staff, far more so than the Driscoll Center at the University of Denver.  But then of course, CSU is 5 times bigger than DU, which makes quite a difference.  Still, the Ramskeller has something like 30 different  beers on tap, compared with DU, which I suspect has 0.  Not a criticism, of course, just an observation.  But an important one.

No comments:

Post a Comment