Wednesday, December 26, 2018

The Lights Of Fort Collins



I have to say, each year I am very impressed with the Christmas decorations and lights in Old Town Fort Collins.  It is a truly beautiful to walk around the area, and really puts you in a Christmas kind of mood, even old curmudgeons like me.  My only complaint - and you just knew I had to have one, right? - is that you cannot find a damn parking space in downtown Fort Collins, Colorado.  And why is that?  Classes at Colorado State University are over for the fall semester, and so who the hell is occupying these spaces?  Of course, regular readers of this blog know what I suspect the answer is: Californians, who have sold their homes in the land of fruits and nuts and moved here to live the good life and bask in their good fortune.  And no, I am not jealous.  Just miffed, which is entirely different.

No comments:

Post a Comment