Saturday, May 4, 2019

Dinner With The Bonnie Brae Gang!



I got together with some of my friends and former DU Bookstore co-workers and their families last night at the Bonnie Brae Tavern - which has been in business since 1934, I might add - for pizza (or in my case, a burrito) and beers.  It has been a while since we have gotten together, so it was good to see everyone and find out what everyone has been up to lately.  In the photograph above are, from left to right, me, Dale, his son Mark (who works at the University of Denver's library), Mark's mother Kay, Renee and Bill (the former Operations Coordinator at the University of Denver Bookstore), Wally (the former Operations Manager at the DU Bookstore) and his wife Linda.  Someone was kind enough to take the photo as we were standing in line after dinner at Bonnie Brae Ice Cream. It seems like everyone has been traveling these days.  Mark and his parents spent a week in the Hawaiian Islands, Renee and Bill spent time up in Victoria, British Columbia, Wally recently visited Gettysburg and Antietam, and he and Linda also visited their children in San Francisco. And as regular blog readers know, I myself have frequently visited Fort Collins, with occasional side trips to Poudre Canyon and Masonville, Colorado.  Can't top that.

No comments:

Post a Comment