Tuesday, May 14, 2019

May Snow In Fort Collins



I was up in Fort Collins last week, and had some time on my hands, and so decided to drive through City Park in that very pleasant Northern Colorado (NoCo) city.  It was a chilly day, raining off and on throughout the day, but when I got to the park, it started snowing very heavily, nothing unusual for Colorado in May, but still a shock to the system.  It certainly didn't seem to bother the geese, who either ignored the inclement weather or actually seemed to relish it.  And driving around the park, I learned one very important thing - the old trolley line that used to serve the city had been reactivated (and not recently, either), and runs from downtown Fort Collins to City Park and back on the weekends during the spring and summer.  One more thing to add to my bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment