Thursday, May 23, 2019

Reading Still More Tim Dorsey Novels




As I have mentioned in previous posts, I am a big fan of Tim Dorsey's wacky Serge A. Storms novels, featuring Serge, a Florida trivia buff and serial killer with a heart of gold (who only takes out truly horrible people who deserve taking out).  I stopped reading this series a number of years ago, but now that I am retired, have decided to start reading them again, starting with Dorsey's most recent books and reading backwards until I get to the point where I stopped reading the stories years ago.  Therefore, I need to report that I recently read three of these books in a row - Clownfish Blues, Coconut Cowboy, and Shark Skin Suite - all with lots of Florida trivia and lots of ideas of  what to visit in the Sunshine State, not to mention giving you the satisfaction of seeing evil people getting their just reward. I am now taking a break from this series for a while to make sure I don't start to think like Serge, too. I suppose it could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment