Friday, May 31, 2019

Revisiting Golden



I have posted several blogs about Golden, which I feel is one of the nicest towns in the State of Colorado. Of course, everyone else feels that way, too, so if you want to buy a house there, bring your checkbook. And just to emphasis this point, I am posting a photograph at sunset of an 1870s era house located in the city's historic district.  This is the home of the owner of Golden City Brewery, the 2nd largest brewery in Golden (no prize money offered to those guessing who number one is, unfortunately).  He somehow was able to convince his wife to let him install a brewery in the garage, and turn their backyard into a beer garden. If I only had that kind of persuasion, I would still be married with a huge family.  Never underestimate the power of charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment