Wednesday, September 30, 2020

The Quest For Wildlife In Colorado Continues...



OK. I have to admit that finding wildlife in Colorado is not my strong suit. I have been searching for moose in this state, without success, for years, even though an article in NOCO Magazine says that moose are now so prevalent in this state that they have become a danger to Colorado residents.  In the 39 years I have lived here, I have yet to see a bear, even though they are featured almost nightly on the local news foraging through garbage and hanging out in trees in many Denver suburbs.  And so the best I can do this week is a photograph of a squirrel having lunch in Fort Collin's City Park.  But in my defense, squirrels are technically wildlife. And this squirrel could very well have charged me if I wasn't careful. After all, everyone remembers that killer rabbit in Monty Python and the Holy Grail, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment