Tuesday, September 15, 2020

The September Mutt Of The Month



I took the above photograph of the September Mutt of the Month outside the front entrance of South Mesa Veterinary Hospital up in Fort Collins, where my sister Susan, her dog Blackberry, and I were waiting for the vet to finish a routine follow-up examine on her other dog, Tutu, who recently had a tooth removed. Due to the coronavirus, the vets prefer to have people wait outside while they look at the animals, which is okay with me, since I can still photograph the dogs going in and out, such as my friend in the photo. Just as an FYI, veterinarians charge a fortune these days, even more than regular doctors. And people are so emotionally attached to their pets, they will pay almost anything to keep them healthy. How much is too much to save your animal's life? Still another good reason not to own a pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment