Monday, November 30, 2020

Late Fall At Wash Park


Recently it has turned cool here in Denver. Just before Thanksgiving, we had several days in the 70s, but now we are flirting with temperatures in the 30s and 40s. That has not stopped the afternoon strollers and dog walkers in Washington Park from staying calm and carrying on. I took the above photograph at Washington Park around sunset one recent weekday afternoon. And yes, I have taken photographs of this same view and posted it many times before on my blog. In my defense, Claude Monet used to paint the same scene over and over again at different times of the day or in different seasons, and so why can't I do the same with my photos?  But do people call me Denver's Monet? No! They call me "Crazy Old Man Hoyt." Life is so unfair.

No comments:

Post a Comment