Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Keeping Up With Blackberry


Whenever I go up to Fort Collins to take my sister Susan on her errands, I take her dog Blackberry - seen in the photograph above - for a couple of walks. For the first part of these walks, Blackberry likes to run as fast as she can. Susan has no yard, and since Blackberry probably needs the exercise, I let her run, and try to keep up, hoping she tires before I do, which of course never happens. It is amazing that she has so much energy, since she will be 14 years old on February 15th (we are planning a surprise birthday party, of course). I must say, however, that she is starting to turn white in spots. I suggested to Susan that she take Blackberry to Jody, her hairdresser, and ask her to dye the white goatee under Blackberry's chin, as well as her white rear end, but Susan refuses to do this. Talk about animal cruelty.

No comments:

Post a Comment