Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy New Year!


Today is New Year's Day, the first day of 2021, and like everyone else, I have high hopes that it will be a much better year than 2020. And to celebrate, I am featuring the above photograph taken around New Years Day back in 1994. From left to right are my brother-in-law George, opening the wine, my mother Mary, and sister Susan in the kitchen of Susan and George's townhouse in Fort Collins, Colorado. Sadly, just Susan and I are left from this happy family group, and so I once again strongly recommend that you connect with your friends and loved ones as often as you can, although, of course, your in-person get-togethers might have to be delayed a bit due to the coronavirus. Hopefully next year Covid-19 will be history, and we can all welcome in 2022 together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment