Monday, January 18, 2021

My Sister Susan's Birthday!


Today is my sister Susan's birthday. I won't say how old she is, since she would probably come after me with a knife if I did. In point of fact, she even refuses to let me take her photograph these days, and actually did brandish a knife when I tried to take a photo of her in her kitchen a few years ago. However, when we were in Paris back in May of 2019, I was able to take the above photo in front of a cafe called La Terrasse, safe in the knowledge that she was not near any cutlery. La Terrasse, by the way, is located in the Rue Cler neighborhood, very close to the Eiffel Tower, and both Susan and I hope to return there one of these days - that is, if the damn pandemic ever goes away. Regardless, Happy Birthday Susan!

No comments:

Post a Comment